Adaptation Design Ltd Occupational Therapy Services provide holistic assessments that thoroughly identify the individual’s needs and the essential equipment required to meet them.
Our vastly experienced Occupational Therapists are qualified to a minimum of Dip COT level and are able to offer the following;
- Assessment and consultancy services
- Blue badge assessments
- Moving and handling assessments
- Paediatric assessments
- Medico-legal assessments
- Expert witness services
- Complaints investigation
- Void property inspections
- Development of integrated service plans
- Occupational Therapy management reviews
- Mentoring support and formal supervision to in-house staff
- Development of dynamic O.T. assessment and service delivery forms
- Management of waiting lists through maintenance of agreed allocation rates
Our O.T.’s work alongside existing in-house staff members in order to identify blocks to service delivery and are able to provide appropriate recommendations for process change. We aim to deliver high quality interventions that are sympathetic to National standards for service delivery within Social Care and which accurately reflect local expectation for the implementation eligibility criteria.
Please contact us to find out about our competitive fee structure.